With brand new GOTO content being released (almost) every day, it can be easy to miss some of the excellent talks, interviews and events we put out into the dev community. As we did last month, once again we've rounded up a few of our latest GOTO Podcasts, Unscripted Interviews, GOTO Book Club episodes and blog posts for you to catch up on below.
With brand new GOTO content being released (almost) every day, it can be easy to miss some of the excellent talks, interviews and events we put out into the dev community. As we did last month, we’ve again rounded up a few of our latest GOTO Podcasts, Unscripted Interviews, GOTO Book Club episodes and blog posts for you to catch up on below.
You can now catch the brightest and boldest ideas from language creators and the world’s leading experts in software development in the form of GOTO podcasts. Tune in to get the inspiration you need to bring in new technologies or gain extra evidence to support your software development plan.
Episodes released so far include:
- How to Leverage Reinforcement Learning with Phil Wider and Rebecca Nugent
- Tips and Tricks to Manage Stress as a Developer with John Le Drew and Markus Wittwer
- The Future of Java: Will You Have to Pay For It? with Trisha Gee and Daniel Bryant
Book club highlights
Learn from language creators and the world’s leading experts in software development through key insights from their most recent books though episodes like:
- Hands-on Microservices with Mike Amundsen and Ronnie Mitra
- How to Get Started With Process Automation with Bernd Ruecker and Richard Seroter
- Software Architecture for Developers with Simon Brown and Stefan Tilkov
Earlier this year we kicked off our new interview series, GOTO Unscripted, which takes our conference speakers off the big stage and brings them behind the scenes for an intimate conversation on topics they know best.
Here are a collection of some of our favorite conversations recorded back when we could meet in person:
- What is Data Science and Where is it Heading? with Em Grasmeder and Evelina Gabasova
- What is General Artificial Intelligence with Doug Lenat and Danny Lange
- Next Generation Cloud System with Casey Rosenthal and Bridget Kromhout
Latest Blog posts
Dive into latest industry news, updates and best practices with our recent posts:
- How to Adopt a Seamless Shift-Left Security Process
We spoke to Matt Brunt, software engineer at the SANS Institute, one of the largest security training companies, to hear his thoughts on what it takes to adopt a successful shift-left security program for a seamless shift-left process.
- Common Agile Misconceptions
We got in touch with internationally recognized software architect and agile-transformation consultant Allen Holub, to better understand how we’ve deviated from the original meaning of agile and to highlight some common misconceptions.