What We Learned in February
Are you up to date with the GOTO February releases? If not, we've got you covered with the latest Book Club episodes, podcast releases, Unscripted interviews and just released GOTO Copenhagen 2021 talks. You can also get a sneak peek at the speakers taking the stage at our upcoming conferences: GOTO Amsterdam, GOTO Aarhus and GOTO Copenhagen.
Unscripted expert talks
In February we released 3 GOTO Unscripted episodes recorded at the last GOTO Copenhagen, featuring agile, Elm, and DevOps and continuous delivery experts.
- Learn the differences between Efficiency vs Effectiveness in Agile from Aino Vonge Corry and Klaus Bucka-Lassen
- We asked experts Richard Feldman and Erik Doernenburg what The Ideal Programming Language would look like for them
- Find out the latest trends in software architecture from the Expert Talk: DevOps & Software Architecture with Simon Brown, Dave Farley and Hannes Lowette
New GOTO Book Club episodes
What better way to gain new perspectives about a book than from the authors themselves?
- Laurențiu Spilcă takes you on a quick, entertaining and pragmatic journey into the world of Spring based on his book Spring, Start Here
- Vaughn Vernon and James Higginbotham chat about Vaughn's book Moving Beyond Monoliths and Microservices
"Vaughn Vernon and Tomasz Jaskuła use their extensive experience with DDD to present a comprehensive guide to using the many different aspects of DDD for modern systems development and modernization. It will be a valuable guide for many technical leaders who need to understand how to use DDD to its full potential." Eoin Woods, software architect and author
The latest podcast releases
Every Friday at 11:30am CET we release a new GOTO podcast episode across 20+ platforms. Tune in to get inspiration from your favorite practitioners, to bring in new technologies or gain extra evidence to support your software development plans.
GOTO x Dave Farley
Take a look at how pair programming supports the ability to create better software faster in continuous delivery and DevOps teams in February's episode, You Must Be Crazy To Do Pair Programming.
We have a packed year coming up, which means more dev content and learnings for you.
Meet us in Denmark for GOTO Aarhus in June and GOTO Copenhagen in October — tickets for GOTO Copenhagen will go live at the end of this month!
We’re also getting ready for GOTO Amsterdam, taking place June 12-15. Join us in person or register for an online pass.