I spend my professional career building practical, production-quality software, and made my bed in Haskell with a few accomplishments to show for it:
- First CTO of the Haskell Foundation, now a Board Member of it.
- Program Committee Member for ICFP's HIW 2021
- Haskell Foundation Working Group Chair
- Member of the Haskell core libraries committee
- Member of the Haskell.org committee
I write and collaborate on a large number of open source projects in Haskell and Scala. I don't limit myself to a particular language, but functional languages tend to be my favorites.
When not programming, I try to spend my time moonlighting as a mathematician, doing work in applied Category Theory and Topology.