Live Ask Me Anything with Adam Tornhill
Date: October 27
Time: 16:00pm - 17:00pm CEST
Location: YouTube Live
Join us in this Ask Me Anything session (AMA) with Adam Tornhill on YouTube (Live) and have him answer any burning technical questions you can think of around:
- Prioritizing technical debt
- Maintainable code
- Software evolution: how does software evolve?
- Programming languages, functional programming.
- Clojure and Lisp.
- Design patterns (yes, really: very under-utilized ideas)
- Psychology: how do we solve problems and what does that teach us about how our code should look?
- Team vs Software Architecture
- Running a startup as a technical founder.
About the speaker
Adam Tornhill is a programmer who combines degrees in engineering and psychology. Adam is the founder of CodeScene where he designs code analysis tools. He's also the author of “Software Design X-Rays”, the best-selling “Your Code as a Crime Scene”, “Lisp for the Web” and “Patterns in C”. Adam's other interests include modern history, retro computing, music and martial arts.
Please note: We encourage you to ask your questions before the event starts. This way, we can make full use of the hour with our expert, Adam Tornhill, and make sure that you will get your answers during our Live AMA session. You can submit your questions through the registration form.