Celebrate the End of 2020 (Finally) at Our GOTO Holiday Party
We’re sure we can all agree that this year has been a rough one. That’s why, on December 15 at 11am central US time (6pm CET), we’re gathering our community for a GOTO Holiday Party to finish off the year on a high note.
We’ll be joined by some of our favorite speakers for a panel discussion on team culture and transformation, including:
- Linda Rising: Computer software consultant; queen of patterns; author of numerous books
- Randy Shoup: VP of engineering and chief architect at eBay
- Kim Holmes: Strategy consultant at Inclusion nation and founder of That First Rug
- Kate Wardin: Senior engineering manager at Target
- Mallika Rao: Engineering leader at Twitter
- Roy Osherove: Author of The Art Of Unit Testing and Elastic Leadership: Growing Self-Organizing Teams
We also have a bunch of exciting social activities planned for you — check out the schedule below.
11am CST – A Scavenger Hunt
We’ll kick things off with a scavenger hunt in CodeNode, our exclusive virtual venue. Explore the space, play games and try winning one of the prizes we have up for grabs.
11:40am CST – A Panel Discussion: Team Culture and Transformation
We’ll then head into a panel discussion with an exciting group of our favorite experts. They’ll take a look at team culture and transformation.
Don’t miss the chance to learn from: Linda Rising, Kim Holmes, Kate Wardin, Mallika Rao and Roy Osherove.
12:40pm CST – A Round of Trivia
Join us post-panel for trivia and a chance to win more prizes, like a few awesome dev books and a pass to the 2021 GOTO conference of your choice!
1pm CST – Drinks + Networking
We’ll close things out with an open conversation. Share stories and get to know other devs in the community over some eggnog, coffee, wine or any other beverage you’ve got laying about.
Join us at our (free) GOTO Holiday Party